Friday, November 18, 2011

Is there any way to force an Amaryllis bulb to multiply?

I know that the Amaryllis bulb will multiply readily, and several bulbs can successfully grow in one pot. Is there any way to encourage them too multiply? Any recomended methods to force them to multiply?

Is there any way to force an Amaryllis bulb to multiply?
Typically the Amaryliss is pot bound %26amp; can't multiply. When you have no danger of frost plant it outside. Feed it (I use miracle Grow) and by fall it will have six or eight "children" that can be broken of and potted.





I have been giving them away they multiply so fast.
Reply:I have mine growing outside, Florida of course, and they multipy by there selves because they are free to spread out there roots. I also use miracle grow on all of my plants being early spring and throughout the summer. They just keep coming back each year and with babies.


Let them breath in a large flower bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment